Hey, Globule! (Read 462 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Blowing mud?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm so pleased to know that when people think of messy bowel movements, they think of me. Yes I need get a shirt made out of that sign.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Is there an inside joke with the 'globule' thing that I'm missing? I've seen it a few times.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is there an inside joke with the 'globule' thing that I'm missing? I've seen it a few times.
          Off-topic: WTF is up with his everchanging name, anyway?
          I did that for about a week to mess with R2E. It got old after a while, plus I was worried one of you freaks would poach my original name while I was out messing around.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Much obliged. You and ZZ can go back to discussing whatever it is you were talking about.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Much obliged. You and ZZ can go back to discussing whatever it is you were talking about.
              Thank you. I believe the topic was projectile defecation.