saucony progrid paramount (Read 636 times)

are a little slice of heaven on the feet but $165!?!?!?!?! Shocked Holy cow! does anyone have these? They are supposed to be all that and a bucket of chicken but I just can't see paying that every few months (if I'm ever actually able to run again Roll eyes )

Jennifer mm#1231

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

ARE YOU STILL RECOVERING FROM BM? $165 FOR SHOES . NO WAY! IT TAKES ME ABOUT 4 MONTHS TO RECOVER FROM A MARATHON.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

ARE YOU STILL RECOVERING FROM BM? $165 FOR SHOES . NO WAY! IT TAKES ME ABOUT 4 MONTHS TO RECOVER FROM A MARATHON.
        I actually hurt myself before Boston. But I already had other races after that, that I was registered for, so I ran them and now I'm getting treatments again. The marathons didn't hurt me, it was the injury going into the marathons that did.

Jennifer mm#1231

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Yes,I do know that for a fact. Over trained for my first marathon . I started at the very very back of the pack.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

I have been coveting these too. But really the progrid guides I wear for $90 are doing just fine. I can't see the extra $75 each time. But if someone gave me a pair I would be happy to wear test them. Wink
            Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I might try them if they came in a wide...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay