Most Miles? Fastest PR's? (Read 906 times)

Respect - WMO

I think it would be cool to have a link for a list of users who have recorded the most miles in the year, each week, each month, so on. . .. and who have recorded he fastest PR's. . . I know it there might be imposters out there but it would still be cool. . . maybe its already out there and I couldnt find it??
    "Why Run?. . . Why Breathe?
    twoodcc

i would like this also

I recommend that you join two groups. First, the 2000 mile pace bunny group: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/2000/ That will show you where you stand in relation to the pace bunny (who will run 2000 miles throughout the year) and others in the group, both those that made it and those that don't. Second, you might want to join the virtual racers group: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/virtual/ You can submit your race or time trial times each month and compare them against others in the group.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Respect - WMO

No, I know where I stand with myself, and I alone can make judgements on my training. No other groups except the team Im on. I just thougt it would be cool to see who the fastest are and most milers.
          eric :)

No, I know where I stand with myself, and I alone can make judgements on my training. No other groups except the team Im on. I just thougt it would be cool to see who the fastest are and most milers.
            Michael, You may still want to join the 2k group since that's where many of the fast and high mileage runners hang out. I didn't create a ranking system for the reason you brought up. I'll consider it when I finish my pet projects: GPS and training plan.

Respect - WMO

well, im not sure I want to join another group because I only like it if everyone in the group is filling it out everyday and i know the people, so I know they are not lying.

Go Pre!

well, im not sure I want to join another group because I only like it if everyone in the group is filling it out everyday and i know the people, so I know they are not lying.
                The groups will lie no more than non groupies I think. Why would anyone lie? Why would you care if they did?

Respect - WMO

because I care about that kind of stuff. It is not right to lie at all!
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

All you have to do is start a group and you can monitor this stuff for those in the group. Of course, folks would have to sign up, and there is no way for you ever to know whether they are telling the truth or not. But it would surprise me if most rationale people would lie in their log, as obsessive as runners are. (wait, is that a contradiction? rational vs obsessive)

Lazy idiot

I have not lied about a single run in 27 days. Evil grin

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey