Widget Problem (Read 183 times)

ctbamafan

It appears that the widgets I have been using are having a problem specifically the Statistics.  Had been working fine until today.  Understand this may be a temporary bug, but just wanted to report it.

Looking at it in Chrome is just shows the Display Statistics for dropdown as blank (empty).  Looking at it in Explorer, it says This widget has not been configured.

Reporting in from Firefox.. Same thing here. I'm sure it's being worked on though

DaBurger

Same behavior here on Chrome, it also appears the streak widget isn't updating (It hasn't included today's run in the streak)

Know thyself.

I don't know if I accidentally did something with that dropdown thing, but now all my weekly stats are gone.

Never mind...It must have been me.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1000K/YTDDistance

YTD Distances are not appearing for members of this group.

NLeeRunner

Using IE 11 and having same problem with weekly stats not showing. Try to reconfigure and it says an unknown error has occurred. On the calendar, it is only showing my time spent running for the week and not the total miles as usual. I have checked that all run entries have a mileage entered.

kbarbee

Not uploading from connect today. No weekly stats. Using iPhone safari

eric :)

Most if not all of these problems should be fixed already.  I did an update earlier with a change in the database layer which caused all these problems.

eric Smile

robertaajr

I'm still having the problem in my profile. My streak has ended haha but not really. I'm like "wait I've been streaking now for a month and I triple checked i have ran all the days but on the widget I have no active streak. My weekly stats are also empty a bunch of zeros.

eric :)

Try deleting and recreating those widgets.

Try deleting and recreating those widgets.

I found I did not need to completely delete & re-create; just edited & saved, & the numbers magically reappeared.

Dave

MarathoninginMT

All of my weekly, monthly, yearly stats are zeros.   (Safari)  Other widgets are working (goals, countdown timers, etc.)

All of my weekly, monthly, yearly stats are zeros.   (Safari)  Other widgets are working (goals, countdown timers, etc.)

Hi Cathy, try "editing" and re-saving.   Click on the edit layout button.  Go to that widget, hit the pencil and then hit save.  That fixed mine.

You can call me Anna

robertaajr

My streak stat is still not working, I tried editing and deleting the widget. I hope this starts working soon.

ctbamafan

Most if not all of these problems should be fixed already.  I did an update earlier with a change in the database layer which caused all these problems.

eric Smile

Thanks Eric.  Everything appears to be working properly again.