Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Joke.  Ha ha.  Gaiety.  Song and dance.  (name that one, LedLincoln!)

Eeyore, one of my heroes! Smile

Old, Slow, Happy

IBTNP hates running at Dark O'Thirty, but must do it to get the mileage in.

Yep!!  Stupid Daylight, Stupid Savings, Stupid time!!!!!!

IBTNP  is enjoying running in the nice cool weather!!!

You know it!

I bet the next person has made tjheir own sauerkraut.

A longshot, but I wanted to toot my own horn a bit. I made my first batch ever eight days ago and just sampled tonight. Cabbage feels/tastes a bit more like that of some kimchi I've have, but man, I like it.

keeponrunning

First time participating!

Anyhow, false.  I bet the next person has never ordered a double-double.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Purdey

Self anointed title

First time participating!

Anyhow, false.  I bet the next person has never ordered a double-double.

True. I don't know what a double-double is. IBTNP is injured like me.

False. I bet the next person is addicted to Coca Cola

jfa

False. I bet the next person is addicted to Coca Cola

Nope, rarely even drink it. Beer is better for you! IBTNP will be looking skyward next weekend in search of the awful dreaded Flying Monkeys.

IBTNP will be looking skyward next weekend in search of the awful dreaded Flying Monkeys.

True!

IBTNP has never suffered ITBS.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

True!

IBTNP has never suffered ITBS.

False. More than once.

IBTNP is recovering from a marathon/ ultra.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

False. More than once.

IBTNP is recovering from a marathon/ ultra.

False.   No races this past weekend...and recovering from an ultra will probably never be an issue for me since I probably won't run one!  Big grin

IBTNP has two marathons in the next two weeks.

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

False.   No races this past weekend...and recovering from an ultra will probably never be an issue for me since I probably won't run one!  Big grin

IBTNP has two marathons in the next two weeks.

Ha ha, that's a good one!  I have ONE half marathon, which is great for me, a former couch potato.

IBTNP is getting ready for Thanksgiving guests and trying to figure out how to fit in runs with a house full of people clamoring for everything.

Maggie & Molly

Ha ha, that's a good one!  I have ONE half marathon, which is great for me, a former couch potato.

IBTNP is getting ready for Thanksgiving guests and trying to figure out how to fit in runs with a house full of people clamoring for everything.

False.  I simply have to show up and eat.  Had to bail on my race this morning too.  Joking

IBTNP is counting the days/minutes to their first half marathon  Wink

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

False.  I simply have to show up and eat.  Had to bail on my race this morning too.  Joking

IBTNP is counting the days/minutes to their first half marathon  Wink

False. I am counting the the hours/minutes to my   first 50k trail race tomorrow.

IBTNP is running a few extra miles to remove the calories from Thanksgiving.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Another Passion

False. I am counting the the hours/minutes to my   first 50k trail race tomorrow.

IBTNP is running a few extra miles to remove the calories from Thanksgiving. 

Semi-true.  I ran one extra mile than planned cause I felt better than I thought I would.  And, yes it was primarily an extra guilt-mile for the gluttony of Thanksgiving.

IBTNP is going to settle in shortly to watch one of the best college football rivalry games... the Michigan v. Ohio State game.

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

theyapper

On the road again...

Close.  I'll be watching the other best rivalry game - SC vs Clemson.

IBTNP is tired of getting Christmas decorations out of the attic.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul