Not seeing Garmin imported runs (Read 353 times)

Troy.

I removed and re-added the connection between RA and Garmin last night. This morning, it's working perfectly (and quickly).

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

jsfuller

The "retry" logic for sending the file to RA is controlled by Garmin Connect. RunningAhead passively receives the files from Connect, it does not pull them from Connect.

If you're prefer to not wait for the Garmin Connect retry to resend the file, you can import it directly via a download from Connect - upload to RA:

Connect > click on Activity > gear icon > export original > save zip file

RA > log > Upload GPS data from file > data file > select file > click floppy disk icon

Then when Connect catches up and sends the file, just delete it since you've already imported it.

Thank you LedLincoln & MilkTruck. The files arrived!

And thank you Administrator for all of your work on this site.

KMB

I started not seeing my uploaded files beginning two days ago... I use the upload/select file method.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am having the same issue. I know sometimes there is a delay, but it’s not usually more than an hour or two.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Docket_Rocket

Both my Garmin imported and my manually uploaded workouts today are MIA. Manual uploads are not working for me either. I uploaded them 4 hours ago.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

eric :)

I pushed an update recently but the service that processes these workouts did not restart. I have restarted it and it's processing the workouts. They should appear in your logs shortly.

eric Smile

KMB

They all showed up.  Thanks Eric you are the best!

zebano

hah, I just got 25 manual uploads all at once. Thank you.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

Docket_Rocket

working now, thanks Eric!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page