Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11259 times)

A broken ostrich egg on the street where cars typically park.  As if someone was unloading their groceries and dropped it.

jojo61397

A polaroid picture of a naked guy holding his package...

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
      Sub- 1:45 hour half.

It wasn't on the ground but I saw another runner carrying a roasting tray, like you would cook a turkey in.  Unfortunately he had headphones on and couldn't hear me asking him what it was for.  We weren't quite on a trail, but it was not the middle of town either.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

Ojo

Yuck . . . a used, bloated adult diaper!

Sara

MM #2929

The empty box that a new pistol was sold in.  I got out of there as fast as I could.  Quietly.

goandrun

It was just today. Half a tampon...?

MrNamtor

my testicles

runnathon

A flip-flop tree - work of art made out of abandoned flip-flops and wornout runners.

Half Fanatic #846

That reminded me - a multicolored wine bottle tree in a front yard I run by on one of my routes...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.                          Run like the winded

I ran half my last race on my left foot!                   "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt"

Princess Cancer Pants

That reminded me - a multicolored wine bottle tree in a front yard I run by on one of my routes...

I don't think we can count that...it's a thing.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I don't think we can count that...it's a thing.

I thought my wife was crazy when she described those to me.  Then I saw one.  And I still don't see the point.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Mostly harmless

I thought my wife was crazy when she described those to me.  Then I saw one.  And I still don't see the point.

The point is to show everyone how much of a drunk you are. Smile

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

pcaharrier

Last week on one of my early morning runs, I nearly stepped on a recently-deceased opossum.  Until the moment that my foot landed within a few inches of it, I thought it was a plastic grocery bag someone had dumped on the side of the road.  It may be worth noting that I live in the city and the nocturnal creature in question was on the sidewalk in front of the local middle school.

Tonight I saw a banana peel, right in the middle of the path. I kept looking around for the hidden cameras.

Dave

MrNamtor

Tonight I saw a banana peel, right in the middle of the path. I kept looking around for the hidden cameras.

I have seen someone slip on a banana peel. I also, just yesterday, saw a little girl licking a big lollipop.

Things I have not seen.

1.  A doctor wearing a big round mirror strapped to his head.

2.  An old person in a rocking chair.

3. .A dog named Fido