Anyone else see this article? (Read 1111 times)

JakeKnight

We all thought it had already.... This goes along well with all the skirts you've been wearing. And reminds me of a line from "The Simpsons": But Marge, if you become a cop, that makes you The Man. Which makes me the woman; which I'm totally against. Unless it means wearing the underwear, which, as we've already discussed, is merely a comfort thing. I've never tried that. So tell us, JK.... Are they comfortable? I mean, the feel of silk hugging the boys, up against that extra optical inch.... I'm sure it's pretty good. As for the womenfolk... Let's face it, you all just need to be barefoot, cooking, and pregnant. Especially the barefoot part, because shoes are evil. Like the de-vil. Eeee-vil. If you bigger boobs, I have a theory: Rub them. A lot. Or better yet, let someone else rub them a lot. If you want smaller boobs, same thing. I'm more than willing to volunteer for this duty. I have a long history of volunteering for tough assignments. Plus, I figure it will help build my resume. And for the record, I do go home at night. An when I go home, I almost never use the computer. You are Scout-free for at least a few hours a day, and on the weekends. Try to behave in my absences. I know it will be hard. Of course, that could come from the rubbing, too. I don't know. More experimentation is needed.
    There we go. The natural order has returned.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Scout7

There we go. The natural order has returned.
      Feel better now, furball? Everything I do, I do it for you. For whatever reason, the pub was playing weird music like Bryan Adams last night. Not sure what's up with that. Seriously, has anything good come from Canada? OK, sure, "Strange Brew" had some comedic value. And "Canadian Bacon" was a riot. Having a national mascot that is a slang term for female anatomy not yet discussed in this thread is also quite amusing. But honestly, how can we accept anything from a country that has produced Celine Dion, Alannis Morrisett, Bryan Adams, and a beer named for Alces alces anatomy?