>Look What I Can Do!>My first first ever!
• Keep bustin' ass -1 lung lobe and assorted guts parts
• Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever.
• Work towards 2021 Powerman Du
• Improve power:weight ratio
• Cover 4000 miles (3300 on-bike, 700 on-foot)
Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to
remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.
~ Sarah Kay
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
That's a great pace! Way to go! How exciting, to be first! What's it like to lead the pack?
Wow, that pace is very impressive no matter how you slice it!
Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson
I've got a fever...
On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office. But you will wish that you'd spent more time running. Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.