Shoe sale at DicksSportingGoods.com (Read 624 times)

Wow! I just bought a pair of the new model of the Mizuno Wave Elixer at a running store this week. Ever since I've been worrying that I won't like them as well as last year's style. So I got online to see if I could buy a pair of the 2006 model. Most places still had them for $90. Our local running store had them for $84. I found them on sale at dickssportinggoods.com for $59.97. Cool. Better yet, free shipping. Even better, I got a $10 Dick's Sporting Goods Rewards Certificate in the mail today. Smile And as if that wasn't enough, when I logged on to buy them, they took an additional 20% off! Big grin I got my favorite $90 pair of shoes for a total cash outlay of $ 37.98. Woohoo! Smile Teresa

Misinformation Officer

Thanks for the tip! With coupons and Google checkout (extra $10 off) I got my Asics gt 2110s for under $40 just now!!! Woohoo!!!
        I got a pair of Asics GT-2110 for $34.98 shipped free from Sports Authority. You really need to keep looking for those various coupons. Their shipping is a bit slow....I ordered the shoes just over 2 weeks ago and I'll be getting them on Tuesday, but I'm in no hurry. If anyone is interested, a good site to keep checking for these deals is www.sickdeals.net. I check there at least once a day.

Derek

Misinformation Officer

yeah--sp.auth didn't have my size--it's a plot against women--lol

Princess Cancer Pants

*whispers* I think Dicks and Sports Authority are actually the same company, at least in terms of their online presence. Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

With a name like that, it's got to be good!
              Will be weightlifting and running to get into the best shape I can before turning 40. Here are my progress pictures: http://tinyurl.com/584qwt