Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? (Read 876 times)

I call it 'Friend'
    OMG ----- Perfect! LMAO Smile

Michelle

http://completerunning.com/archives/2006/09/08/champion-sport-bra-review/ Sorry, I couldn't resist. The title is appropriate for this thread.

Michelle

muse_runner

keep running.

Mississippi nice image... we may steal it for our 2000 mile thread. by the way, come in and join us! Smile
        running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
          nice image...
          The "bullet" shaped building is compliments of Claire! Made me laugh out loud instantly. A friend of mine used to sell "friends" (Party Gals) and I honestly have seen patterns like that! Oh, as for joining the 2000 mile club ---- The pace bunny is kicking my butt in the 1000 mile club, I'm simply not worthy of moving on over to the expert level yet! Sad

Michelle

Scout7

I'm simply not worthy of moving on over to the expert level yet! Sad
            I'm amused by the fact that you think anything in that group is even remotely like an expert. Mostly it's a bunch of people discussing the finer points of female anatomy, and drinking.
              I'm amused by the fact that you think anything in that group is even remotely like an expert. Mostly it's a bunch of people discussing the finer points of female anatomy, and drinking.
              Kind of like what goes on here Big grin...except with an evil pace bunny that would be WAY WAY ahead of me, and there is no chance I'd catch it in the 2000 mile group.

Michelle

Now I get it. I joined! Smile

Michelle

JakeKnight

Now I get it. I joined! Smile
                  I'm sorry to hear that. Are all your vaccinations up to date? Bring bug spray. And a bottle of something strong.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

muse_runner

keep running.

Mississippi--thanks for joining in. Please feel free to torment Trent anytime. Big grin aghhhhhh I want my dinner to be ready. hurry up pasta, cook!
                    running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
                      AHHHH. Okay, maybe it's a stretch of the imagination but it's close enough. Tongue

Michelle

Mississippi--thanks for joining in. Please feel free to torment Trent anytime. Big grin
                        I can't, he's been very nice to me regarding my "cry me a river, my kids are broken" posts. Smile But gloves are down if he starts something. *lol* Oh, I think I just made hockey reference, is that allowed here?

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

But gloves are down if he starts something. *lol* Oh, I think I just made hockey reference, is that allowed here?
                          Only if you get the reference right -- gloves are off... Tongue Big grin Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Only if you get the reference right -- gloves are off... Tongue Big grin Cheers, Jeff
                            WELL, the fight can't interesting if they are still holding the gloves, now can it??? Tongue So they have to be OFF and DOWN. Big grin

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

WELL, the fight can't interesting if they are still holding the gloves, now can it??? Tongue So they have to be OFF and DOWN. Big grin
                              Good save. I'm not buying it, but a good save nonetheless... Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Great new picture, Muse! Yes
                                2009: BQ?