RunCheffyRun is the BEST! (Read 1065 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well...she cooks, so YES! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well sure. But she is even better than that!!!
        Well sure. But she is even better than that!!!
        And you don't even get to Sleep with ME!!!! Shocked Surprised Thanks Trent..... Wink Happy to help! Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sleep? Who sleeps? Wink
          Wingz

Professional Noob

And you don't even get to Sleep with ME!!!! Shocked Surprised Thanks Trent..... Wink Happy to help! Smile
            Sandy - I totally love that quote you've got under your pic on your profile! I wanna steal it, ok? Is that yours or where did you get it? Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Sandy - I totally love that quote you've got under your pic on your profile! I wanna steal it, ok? Is that yours or where did you get it? Big grin
              I saw that actually on a website and loved it...... So YES, it is not mine to swipe! Evil grin It is great isn't it? and So true. I has become somewhat of my mantra when I am huffing and puffing my way through a tough run. Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Wingz

Professional Noob

I saw that actually on a website and loved it...... So YES, it is not mine to swipe! Evil grin It is great isn't it? and So true. I has become somewhat of my mantra when I am huffing and puffing my way through a tough run. Smile
                You don't happen to remember what website, do you? Sounds like something SparkPeople would put out...

Roads were made for journeys...