Tom Cruise (Read 1037 times)

Buelligan

I just read that Arnold Schwarzenegger was originally tapped for the lead in Minority Report.

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

I don't like Tom Cruise as an actor, but I think he was actually the perfect cast for Lestat in Interview with the Vampire.

Oh, and hi Arie! Does NC know you're here?

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man" - The Dude

Upcoming races: AthHalf: 10/20

Tom Cruise is going to be.....Jack Reacher!!

(almost as crazy as casting him as Lestat in Interview with a Vampire)

This is the most absurd thing. I love the Jack Reacher series and Tom Cruise is about as far from that character as you can get. Really don't know that I'll go see the movie since I can't watch the trailer without dying laughing. 

FOCUS!! by equinox

i havent had time to adapt to this site yet

zonykel

Don't forget Tropic Thunder... (not to be confused with Days of Thunder)

Ria_runner

He continues to be a douche...but he was pretty funny in Tropic Thunder..

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We got sucked into Top Gun on AMC, last night.  Man, that is not a movie that has stood the test of time well.  I wasn't a huge fan back in the day (ugh, some of the quotes from that film were repeated ad nauseum when that movie was still relatively new and there were several slumber parties where I was subjected to watching it.  And I still loathe Meg Ryan).  Its only saving grace was Val Kilmer.  I has a sad when I look at recent photos of him.  I'll give TC that--he's aged well.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

If you knew something about Naval aviation you'd hate it even more. Dreadful movie.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

Yeah but homoerotic volleyball is yum.

BeeRunB

Funny Tarantino take on one of the greatest, subversive scripts ever written: Top Gun starring Tom Cruise.

(2:17 saucy language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyN8VN4BSzM

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Funny Tarantino take on one of the greatest, subversive scripts ever written: Top Gun starring Tom Cruise.

(2:17 saucy language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyN8VN4BSzM

TCLTC.

~ Sarah Kay

BeeRunB

TCLTC.

CoolLOL. Zoom, I had to look that up at Urban Dictionary (surprised Mr. Cruise hasn't sued them yet).

Thanks for the education.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I learned that on Perez Hilton, maybe...?

~ Sarah Kay

Doc, my tooth hurts

TCLTC.

I wonder if he will ever come out of the closet? 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder if he will ever come out of the closet? 

I wonder if Scientology would even approve?  Seriously.

~ Sarah Kay