Maps error (Read 50 times)

halfmarathonsnet

When I load pages that contain a RunningAhead map -- I've got many of them on my site -- I see the map is grayed over with the words "For development purposes only."

Also, an error pop-up appears that says "This page can't load Google Maps correctly. Do you own this website?"

Wanted to make sure you knew.

I'm seeing the same thing this morning. Notice that the drop down to change map view is missing also.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

delicate flower

Same here.  I am trying to measure a new route.

<3

HermosaBoy

You can still measure, it just doesn't look very nice.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

eric :)

Hi all,

Google maps used to be free but now Google is charging for it. The maps account was not set up to auto pay so Google disabled the maps functionality until I paid up a couple of hours ago. I just saw the July bill and I'm little sticker shocked. It looks like the entire advertisement revenue is going to pay for maps now. I'll have to figure out how to cut down the cost...

eric Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hi all,

Google maps used to be free but now Google is charging for it. The maps account was not set up to auto pay so Google disabled the maps functionality until I paid up a couple of hours ago. I just saw the July bill and I'm little sticker shocked. It looks like the entire advertisement revenue is going to pay for maps now. I'll have to figure out how to cut down the cost...

eric Smile

Wow, I didn't know Google charged for this. Maybe this will ultimately strengthen projects like Open Street Map.

Thanks for keeping all the parts and pieces of RA functioning so well!