Calories Burned? (Read 53 times)

teileen

Hi Eric -

I have a graph on my main page that should reflect my total year to date calorie burn.  I noticed this week that it looked low so I checked it out and believe something is wrong.  

I first tried to recreate my graph, but found "Calories" was not an option for the Y axis.  Next I confirmed that a calories burned value was reflected in the individual workout, and it was, so I downloaded my log to add the data up manually to compare against the existing graph data.  Oddly however, when I opened the log file in excel there was nothing to add because the calories burned column is blank from the beginning of my log (2006).   I then manually added the calories burned starting from today's workout working backwards in time and reached just over 20k by my 3/26 workout, which confirms the total of 20k in 2016 is much lower than it should be.  I would estimate based on my weekly activity that the graph should be reflecting around 75k (avg 5k per week).  By the way, there is also a weekly calories burned report that I'm not sure I created or if it is a stock report, but it also seems to be reflecting totals that are more likely daily calories rather than weekly.

Is this a known issue?  Can it be fixed?

Thanks for your help.

Est. 2006

eric :)

Hi teileen,

Thank you for the report.  The problem was caused by the restructuring of the data.  It is fixed.

eric Smile

teileen

Great.  Thanks, Eric!

Est. 2006