Garmin Fēnix 2 - missing HRM data (Read 65 times)

I have a new Garmin Fēnix 2 and when I'm importing the data into Runningahead.com there is no heart rate data.

I'm also importing the same file into Strava.com and there's heart rate data there.

Any thoughts? Everything else shows up fine, no errors.

eric :)

Tom Rushton,

Could you send me a few files so I can take a look?  It possible that the Fenix is using a slightly different file format than all other Garmin products.  You can send them to support@runningahead.com.  Thanks!

eric Smile

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

I am having the same issue with the Fenix 2. I apologize, But I don't know how to send you the files. The first workout I did with the Fenix 2 was my 6.3 mile run called "Lake Harriet" on 3/25/14. FWIW the Fenix2 comes with the same HRM RUN as the FR620. Thank you Eric.

not lazy, just tired

I'm having this problem with my Fenix 2 as well. HR uploads fine from my 620 but not from my Fenix 2 (same strap).

Not if it makes sense.

I had completely dropped the ball one this.  I forgot to log this bug and had completely forgotten about it.  I've logged it now and will work on it next.  Sorry about that!

not lazy, just tired

That's great - thanks!

Not if it makes sense.

It appears the Fenix 2 does not include heart rate info in the lap data.  I've modified the importer to generate it.  The fix is being deployed and it should be available in about 30 minutes from now.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Thank you. I was bumming because I had to go to Garmin Connect to look at my HR data. I prefer to keep RA as my one stop shop.

not lazy, just tired

Works fine now - Thanks

Not if it makes sense.