Worst movie ever (Read 742 times)

cat/dog furniture

My votes for the worst movie ever: 1. "Seconds" with Rock Hudson. I wasn't old enough to understand it when I saw it; my mother had just dumped me off at the theater to see the new Rock Hudson movie. It was SO not a romantic comedy. 2. "Dead Ringers" with Jeremy Irons. Twin gynecologists, with one of them seriously disturbed. What an absolutely awful double-date movie; none of us wanted to talk about it afterward except to say how awful it was. 3. "Lost in Translation" with Bill Murray. At the end of the movie, I involuntarily shouted, "That's IT?" What a waste of time. The ending of AI was awful too. I usually like happy endings, but that just plain sucked. ::shudder:: Sorry, but I didn't dislike "Howard the Duck".
      My votes for the worst movie ever: 1. "Seconds" with Rock Hudson. I wasn't old enough to understand it when I saw it; my mother had just dumped me off at the theater to see the new Rock Hudson movie. It was SO not a romantic comedy. 2. "Dead Ringers" with Jeremy Irons. Twin gynecologists, with one of them seriously disturbed. What an absolutely awful double-date movie; none of us wanted to talk about it afterward except to say how awful it was. 3. "Lost in Translation" with Bill Murray. At the end of the movie, I involuntarily shouted, "That's IT?" What a waste of time. The ending of AI was awful too. I usually like happy endings, but that just plain sucked. ::shudder:: Sorry, but I didn't dislike "Howard the Duck".
      OMG-I saw Dead Ringers on a double date! I was 16 years old-I don't even think we could talk about it afterwards; we just stared, awkwardly. It was awful. I loved Lost in Translation-but I think my love of it was circumstantial. I was in Japan under similar circumstances a few years before the movie came out, so I could relate to it.