Graphs not working (Read 53 times)

DaGlutenFreeG

I see a recent discussion about various graphs on users logs not displaying, but that particular issue appears to have been resolved. However, myself and several runners I know are still unable to reliably see graphs on each other's pages. For me, I cannot see any graphs on any pages, and I've tried at least a dozen. Any idea if this issue is fully resolved or how to troubleshoot further?

Thanks.

eric :)

Hi MrMojoRising,

There are cases where the charts aren't rendered because they contain many data points and are taking too long, causing the connection to time out.  I don't know if your charts belong to this category.  Could you point me to some of these charts?  I looked at your log and was able to see the charts there.

eric Smile

DaGlutenFreeG

Time doesn't change anything, unless we're talking hours. Can you check the graphs on this user's page:

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/e731720965aa43e584e37d7c48678d83

None work for me.

Thanks.

eric :)

Hi MrMojoRising,

The charts are displaying correctly for me.  Could you take a screen shot of what you see and send it to me via support@runningahead.com?  Also, which browser are you using?

eric Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Time doesn't change anything, unless we're talking hours. Can you check the graphs on this user's page:

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/e731720965aa43e584e37d7c48678d83

None work for me.

Thanks.

Hey, that's me!  And they're working from my end.

Joann Y

Hey, that's me!  And they're working from my end.

It's a private log I think because if I click on it, it goes to me and if you click on it, it goes to you.

DaGlutenFreeG

Yes, it's a private log, I'm guessing Eric can see the correct user, but for everybody else, they see their own log.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's a private log I think because if I click on it, it goes to me and if you click on it, it goes to you.

Durn, thought for a minute I had another stalker.

My graphs are doing something weird.  When I'm logged in, they're in miles, but if I share them on social media with people who aren't logged in, they're in kilometers!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me