>Racing>3 Days of Syllamo - Stage Race Report
You'll ruin your knees!
""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Rick "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobbyrunningforcassy.blogspot.com
Okay, comments and questions:
* Great report, great race!
* Where exactly is it? Arkansas isn't all that far from here, and I'm hungry to start joining you. That one sounds like a blast. I'm a little bummed about missing my first ultra this weekend (ahem), even though its probably a good thing for my poor legs. Reading your report, running vicariously through you, makes it a little better.
* As much as I like the pictures ... it wouldn't kill you to take a couple of your face, you know.
* What kind of camera do you use? Trent has a little one that works well, and I want something like it. Something small enough to stick in a very small pocket, good enough to take good pics, and tough enough to be dropped a few dozen times.
* Did I already say great report?
Races for 2013:
Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)
Calgary 70.3 (72.3)
Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013
Pain is Temporary Pride is Forever
Thanks for the report. I am thinking about signing up for this one!