Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22319 times)

1 ultra + 3 marathons in 14 days. With the back to back I managed to get  30 minutes of sleep. 1st goal Saturday was to finish. 2nd goal not to be last.Goals meet. 1st time I did not fall on a trail race. Smile

You're a machine.  Good job Mr. Clay.

tlday13

@tlday13 - keep up the great work! Your progress is impressive.

Aw shucks!  Thank you!  I had a blast at the race.  Did reasonably well, I think.. with a chip time of 35:48

There I am with the two biggest reasons I finally got my act together and started working on my health.. my son and daughter. Smile

Race Less Train More

Congrats!

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Great picture tlday13; you are looking more and more fit!   Strong finish in your first 5k!

Keep building the base.

2012 goals: Under 30 minutes 5K, over 20 miles/week

You're looking great, Tiday!  Looks like you're feeling great, too - keep it up for the sake of those darling children, and yourself!

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Before and Now

I still have about 8 lbs to lose. The picture on the left is about 10lbs under my heaviest. I lost the weight from mostly running and only started calorie restriction a month ago.

A Dance with Monkeys

And I was still drinking big beers!

Not A Runner

I have to bump this.  This has to be the best thread ever on RA and we haven't had it up for a long time.  Thought it might inspire some people, and maybe we will get some new pics.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

A Dance with Monkeys

xpost.

From: http://runitfast.com/2012/01/18/what-ive-learned-in-3-years-of-running/

She just completed 46 miles in a 12 hour timed race.

xpost.

From: http://runitfast.com/2012/01/18/what-ive-learned-in-3-years-of-running/

She just completed 46 miles in a 12 hour timed race.

Wow!!!  Just awesome.

Great job!

Go Pre!

I agree, this thread delivers. Always. Way to go everyone!

Patzer

I used to be totally out of shape.  Then I got into triathlon.  RA has been there for me since the very start of my transformation.

Me

Current goal: an Olympic distance triathlon. Did two of them! New goal: a half-ironman?? Did that too. New goal: I'll have to get back to you.
                              Nice work!