List of Pace Bunny Groups? (Read 528 times)

This may be a feature request but I figured I'd ask here first:

Is it possible to see all the pace bunny groups somewhere? Some kind of search or something?

If not, would it be possible to add a new category to the groups directory?

* Social Groups

* College Teams
    * High School Teams
    * Running Clubs
    * Training Groups
    * Regional Groups

* Pace Bunny Groups

Not a big deal - just curious?

2017 Goals
    1) Run more than 231 miles
    2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

jeffdonahue

There used to be a site that had all the groups listed.  Here is the link (though I am at work and my office blocks that site so I cant tell if it still works right now)

http://www.roadtoboston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups

Well, Matt, listen.  Once all the doors are laid out for you, choose carefully before you decide which one to walk through; you just might catch an unexpected lead salad.  I'm just saying this because I care. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, Matt, listen.  Once all the doors are laid out for you, choose carefully before you decide which one to walk through; you just might catch an unexpected lead salad.  I'm just saying this because I care. 

Once you go down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.  Consume you it will... 

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Just a dude.

There used to be a site that had all the groups listed.  Here is the link (though I am at work and my office blocks that site so I cant tell if it still works right now)

http://www.roadtoboston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups

Doesn't seem to be working anymore...

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

eric :)

MattJ,

If you're not a member of any groups, you'll see a list of the "pace bunny" groups on the main forums page.  Alternatively, if you log out of RA and then go back to the forums page, you can see them that way as well.  I'll consider making these groups more prominent in the future.