1 Month Until First Half Marathon (Read 37 times)

Chicago33

I have a little less than a month until I am scheduled to run my first half marathon. I have been following an informal training plan which has been working out pretty well for me. I had a minor surgery which set me back a big (and still bothering me a little), but I ran 13.1 miles on Saturday. It wasn't easy but I was able to do it without any issues.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for over the next month of training. And then maybe more specifically for the week of the race and days leading up to it. Thanks

SMART Approach

You will be fine. Just need to pace correctly in race. Just curious, did your training plan call for you to do a 13.1 mile training run before your HALF? Are you running at least 35-40 miles per week?

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Josepclin

This is a very flexible way of writing in one’s own interest: no https://expertpaperwriter.com/samedayessay-review/  boundaries of topics , neither style or language only on the basis of popularity, your earning will depend.