Calling rockenmamof5's abs workout (Read 1884 times)

evtish

Google LEGENDARY ABS for the best ab workout ever.
    Seriously, use LEGENDARY ABS workouts. It's an old program, but it works. This only builds up the muscles, you have to do the diet/exercise to get the low bodyfat % to show them off. You can pull a free pdf off the web.

Slow-smooth-fast

Heh...I think I'm gonna start calling my belly my "flabalanche"...LOVE it! My navel is like a crevasse, too! Tongue k
      I like to say I have "flabdominals"

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

My navel is like a crevasse, too! Tongue k
        Too much information ...... Tongue Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Dog-Love

Wow I wasn't sure what the day was gonna bring and this was just great! Claire...you crack me up! Think I'll run some trail today and take a picture of my navel if time permits.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

take a picture of my navel if time permits.
            Too many navels here for me .... Tongue Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Too many navels here for me .... Tongue Neil UK Smile
              Roll eyes I was going to make a comment about oranges but I won't. I wish I had a belly flat enough to post pictures of!!! I'm working on it; alhough, this could take a while *eating a tastycake*. Big grin

Michelle

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Eddy, I was watching an infomercial this morning (we couldn't find the remote) while I was making breakfast and it caught me eye. Then I totally thought of you and think maybe you should check it out. Yeah, I did say infomercial so be wary, but you just never know. Anyway, I wrote the website down and here it is : http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/p90x.do It's kind of expensive and I know nothing about it, but here it is anyway. Good luck, Jilly MTA (fourth time) I think that I have it working now. Wink
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Queen of 3rd Place

Damn... I missed the OPs R-rated photos!!?? I want pics! Arla Bored on Friday night

Ex runner