Funny shit for a Friday afternoon... (Read 534 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Big grin Big grin Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

Now that was a bath...

Thanks Zoomy I'll challenge my dawta lata. I'm also keen on learning how to be a human beatbox (link at bottom of that page), because I think it's an attractive skill for a white, 35 year old, mother of four to have. I can entertain people in bus queues. Or something. A good bass drum sound - "This is done by pressing your lips together and building up pressure with your tongue and jaw, pushing your tongue forward from the back of your mouth and closing your opened jaw at the same time." That made me look very attractive. Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm also keen on learning how to be a human beatbox (link at bottom of that page), because I think it's an attractive skill for a white, 35 year old, mother of four to have. I can entertain people in bus queues. Or something.
          You know...my brother is 30, a software engineer for a major defense contractor, and a Big 10 alum (same university Trent graduated from, if that helps paint the mental image). He can do some hella cool human beatbox sounds. But he drives a Subaru. Totally kills any possibility of him ever partaking in any rap battles... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay