stats for 2008 (Read 672 times)

I would like to pull up my total mileage and hours spent running just for 2009, please?
    Masters 2000 miles
      Click Reports. Click New Search. In the Date Range drop down box, select Last Year. In the Activity drop down, select Run. Click the Search button at the bottom. Then in the upper right, click the Summary button to see the totals.

Runners run

HermosaBoy

Click Reports. Click New Search. In the Date Range drop down box, select Last Year. In the Activity drop down, select Run. Click the Search button at the bottom. Then in the upper right, click the Summary button to see the totals.
        Yeah, it works, but I gotta say that it's not a functionality that I like. A little pop up like that is not that smooth...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Yeah, it works, but I gotta say that it's not a functionality that I like. A little pop up like that is not that smooth...
          Okay then do all of the above but in the "Group results by" dropdown, select "Year." You'll see the totals for the year and not the workouts and you won't have to worry about the unsmooth pop up.

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

You can also save a report so you don't have to keep typing it all in. Then, when you go to the "reports" tab, it shows up under your saved searches. You still have to click "summary" but that should save you a few steps. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

this is why I run....

I was also looking for this info. thanks
              mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Also, on your Training Log summary page, go to Customize on the upper right, and add the "Stats: Overall" widget / gadget, and choose the Run activity in the dropdown box on the gadget. Save the changes you made, and go back to your summary. You will now see a display of your 2009 miles, and your overall miles.