Just beat my last years mileage (Read 1101 times)

With my run today, I just beat my annual mileage from all of last year, and still have over 6 months to go...

Making Progress........

Champions are made when no one is watching

Awesome!

I'll probably hit '08's around August 1.

Prince of Fatness

Making Progress

I'll say.  Nice job.  Keep it going so you have a good target to aim for in 2010.

Not at it at all. 

L Train

Great progress, John A.

C-R

Well done so far! Now go out there and run some more.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Nice work. No injuries even better. Are you heading for a PR mileage year?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Are you heading for a PR mileage year?

Definately -- And am expecting a PR in all distances this year too.......for the first time in forever, I have learned to run and stay injury free.......so I'm starting to make some real progress now.....

FINALLY...

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations, John!

GKA

GKA

John, Congratulations.  I have learnt alot from your advice as well as looking at your workouts.  I stole your "mileage builder" category; I use it to log very slow miles I run with a friend who is new to running.  Keep running John...there are quite a few of us who consider you a mentor.
                    "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai
                    theyapper

On the road again...

John, that's some great work.  You'll have no trouble with the PRs with that kind of mileage.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Sorry I'm late to the party John, I haven't been on RA much lately.  Better late than never, congrats on a lot of smart running.  Before you know it, I'll be cheering you on in the Mill City.  Keep that mileage rolling.   

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Sorry I'm late to the party John, I haven't been on RA much lately.  Better late than never, congrats on a lot of smart running.  Before you know it, I'll be cheering you on in the Mill City.  Keep that mileage rolling.   

Thanks Dawg......speaking of that little race in Mill City --- Im all signed up, but every time I think about it, I get nervous, my brow gets all sweaty, and I get a little sick to my stomach....

GULP............But Ill be looking for you on Oct 18th....

speaking of that little race in Mill City --- Im all signed up, but every time I think about it, I get nervous, my brow gets all sweaty, and I get a little sick to my stomach....

Excellent, sounds like things are going according to plan.  When you stop being nervous about marathons, it's time to sign up for an ultra.

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.