We're getting soaked!! (Read 512 times)

Along for the Ride

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=198120&shu=1 Guys, look at this video. This is my neighboring town. We only have one Hwy coming out of our town - closed. I was going for an appointment yesterday and was turned around. Driving on a Hwy over heavily flowing brown water and rocks and mud ... looking up at the hillside which seemed to be flowing down onto the street. I am glad my family is safe. We're praying for all the people out there escaping the rising rivers and without power. This is why the Pacific northwest is always so nice and green Cool

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=198120&shu=1 Guys, look at this video. This is my neighboring town. We only have one Hwy coming out of our town - closed. I was going for an appointment yesterday and was turned around. Driving on a Hwy over heavily flowing brown water and rocks and mud ... looking up at the hillside which seemed to be flowing down onto the street. I am glad my family is safe. We're praying for all the people out there escaping the rising rivers and without power. OMG I know exactly where that is at! AKkkkkkkkk!!! So glad to hear your family is safe hun! This is why the Pacific northwest is always so nice and green Cool

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

GP160

I saw that about Washington in the national news yesterday. I hope those people are OK , How did you make out?
        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's crazy. You guys need to send some of that rain to the Southern parts of the US. Sad that it seems that weather is so feast or famine. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Wow...I had no idea you were getting that wet just south of us. Stay safe and don't drive if you don't have to.
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              My parents called me on Monday telling me how bad the roads are...they actually had to open logging roads up as a detour cuz the road to their house was completely flooded. The live in Yelm,WA....i can't believe they actually had to close I-5....i lived there for quite awhile and dont remember it ever flooding that badly!