Running on acorns (Read 713 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Crunch! Pop! Crunch-crunch! Squish! Pop! I *love* running on the acorns that have fallen around here. They're scattered over the sidewalks and in the streets. And make such a cool sound when you step on them! Heh... kind of like bubble-wrap for the feet! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, that's fun...I like running on those little maple tree pods, too...they sorta squish and pop. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Crunch! Pop! Crunch-crunch! Squish! Pop! I *love* running on the acorns Big grin
        You're nuts.
        My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
        JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

Roads were made for journeys...

I keep getting hit on the head by falling acorns!!! Do you think it would look dorky to wear a bike helmet to run??? Confused
              It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I keep getting hit on the head by falling acorns!!! Do you think it would look dorky to wear a bike helmet to run??? Confused
                Our squirrels like to bean us on the head with pine cones. Little snots have good aim, too! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We have to watch out for nesting mockingbirds in the spring. Vicious little things!!! When my kids were little (littler) I used to send them outside with helmets!
                  It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.