50 Mile week (Read 894 times)

I finally did it: 50 miles this week. The first of what I hope to be many to come. I have become much more in tune with my body over the past year which has helped me meet this goal; learning when to take it easy and when to work harder. I am hoping that my consistency will lead to dropping my 5K times over the coming races and training seasons. I am really shooting for the sub 19 mark. Thanks to all at RA for inspiration, motivation, and advice.

Ryan

They say that if it has a 0 or a 5 it is special. You got both Smile how do you feel?

Old, Slow, Happy

Nice Job on the 1st of many 50s. Keep up the great work!!!
          They say that if it has a 0 or a 5 it is special. You got both Smile how do you feel?
          Smile And you will notice that thanks to my Garmin obsession, I ran exactly 50. Big grin

Ryan

Congrats!
              Smile And you will notice that thanks to my Garmin obsession, I ran exactly 50. Big grin
              Where you watching your watch those last few steps? The second it clicked over you walked the rest of the way?
                Where you watching your watch those last few steps? The second it clicked over you walked the rest of the way?
                Yep, I stopped and I said, "I'm pretty tired… I think I'll go home now."

Ryan