I need to get my drink on! (Read 673 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Will Ferrell fans, this is hilarious!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Awesome! Don't care for Will, but...but the little girl was somethin' else. Surprised Thanks Zoom Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I love it!!
        If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwah, is that for real?! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Your post was a trip.

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Isn't it great...I keep going back to watch it and it still has me laughing hard enough to make my stomach hurt. Part of me thinks, how awful that they have that angelic child saying such awful stuff...but then I get over my PC mommy-ness. Reminds me of shyrunner's little girl. She also looks totally cherubic, but the stuff that comes out of her rosebud mouth are more the likes of a trucker or sailor at times! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

Isn't it great...I keep going back to watch it and it still has me laughing hard enough to make my stomach hurt. Part of me thinks, how awful that they have that angelic child saying such awful stuff...but then I get over my PC mommy-ness. Reminds me of shyrunner's little girl. She also looks totally cherubic, but the stuff that comes out of her rosebud mouth are more the likes of a trucker or sailor at times! Big grin k
                  are you on crack??
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Excuse me, do you smoke chronic...? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

ROFLMAOATS!! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

madness baby

K, I almost posted this here the other night. I know where you've been hangin' out!! Smile
                        deb
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perezhilton.com, right...? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, outtakes! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Totally funny! She is too cute! Big grin

Michelle

lmao! Didn't know Will had such a cute little girl. No wonder she's gotta mouth like that Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson