A sure sign it's Monday... (Read 438 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...before the sun was up this AM our dryer had already died. It is almost exactly 10 years old, so too old to be worth fixing. As if Dec. were not already expensive enough with Christmas and $700 snow tires, now we can add at least $300 for a new dryer to the tally. Guh, the Jan. credit card bills are gonna be owchie! On the bright side, my big kitty Thor (the elf cat) gave us our Christmas gift early--he brought me a fully intact dead mouse in the kitchen. Tongue Anyone else have a frustrating Monday? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

<quote pid="52877325328d4aa88c85973412457759 on the bright side, my big kitty thor (the elf cat) gave us our christmas gift early--he brought me a fully intact dead mouse in the kitchen. :p</quote> aww... how... sweet and thoughtful of him! :x pid=""></quote pid="52877325328d4aa88c85973412457759 on the bright side, my big kitty thor (the elf cat) gave us our christmas gift early--he brought me a fully intact dead mouse in the kitchen. :p</quote> aww... how... sweet and thoughtful of him! :x >

Roads were made for journeys...

Don't you feel sometimes like you want to RUN away sometimes? Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, all the time on days like today! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Cryptic

If it makes you feel any better my Monday was rather difficult as well. Glad it is Tuesday. Friday starts vacation wooohooo! oh and screw January's credit card bill I don't want to think about writing the check for that one.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Geoff, TGIF has new meaning this week, doesn't it?! Hope the rest of your week goes better than yesterday did! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay