Speaking of "woot" (Read 500 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Anyone else watch this every day? http://www.woot.com/ Sometimes I see stuff that I REALLY want...like the recent projector set-up with screen and $200 rebate...original price was like $900, but after rebate it was $400. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Speaking of dorks ... Woot! I pwned you, you noob. Was that right? Cool
      E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
      -----------------------------

I officially miss Zoomie. And I really want to know where she gets some of those emoticons.
        E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
        -----------------------------

Princess Cancer Pants

Awww...I was missed! Big grin I missed this place over the weekend, too. Smile Emoticons...often I will just do a search for "_____ gif" in google images and narrow it down to show only small image sizes. For instance, if I want to find a grumpy smiley I will search for "grumpy gif." Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown