Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Day 5 post-Thanksgiving...but actually day 6 since I ran Wednesday. I'm trying to stick with two miles every day because it just doesn't seem worth it to get changed to run a mile. So far so good. Hopefully this might help me more easily transition to a 6 day per week schedule...and get my ass out of bed every morning to make that happen. Smile Sorry your shins are giving you trouble, Lilac. I hope they feel better soon.

Intentionally Blank

Still at it.  Like Ennay, I have done a tipsy and stuffed mile, too.  I've also run in jeans, work clothes, bathing suit, casual shoes, no shoes, keens...I haven't run in a dress, and I haven't run in heels.  But that's about it.

Queen of 3rd Place

Tipsy and stuffed sounds tough! Although I have done my share of hangover runs, including a disastrous and hot Kona marathon. :X

Ex runner

Ojo

Still at it.  Like Ennay, I have done a tipsy and stuffed mile, too.  I've also run in jeans, work clothes, bathing suit, casual shoes, no shoes, keens...I haven't run in a dress, and I haven't run in heels.  But that's about it.

True dedication!

I have run a few miles at the 2:00 - 3:00 a.m. time frame -- had the get the miles in before a trip.  And for the record, this current streak is ONLY miles run outside.  Not much stops me at this point.  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Seanv2

Runners like Ojo and Sruiz inspire me to not be a wimp when all I have to do is get a run in at 10 o'clock.  

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

xhristopher

Runners like Ojo and Sruiz inspire me to not be a wimp when all I have to do is get a run in at 10 o'clock.  

IKR? This little project is a good time to reflect on all my lazyness and missed opportunities of 2012.

A Saucy Wench

Tipsy and stuffed sounds tough! Although I have done my share of hangover runs, including a disastrous and hot Kona marathon. :X

Not as part of streaking per se, but I usually kick of the New Years with a 12:15 a.m. run.  Eat & drink tons of crap for hours leading up to it.  Drink some champagne.  Go run. 

It's fun.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Not as part of streaking per se, but I usually kick of the New Years with a 12:15 a.m. run.  Eat & drink tons of crap for hours leading up to it.  Drink some champagne.  Go run. 

It's fun.

With a group, it could indeed be fun.  The run might end in the slammer, though.

A Saucy Wench

With a group, it could indeed be fun.  The run might end in the slammer, though.

Last year there were 4 of us.  We are politely giddy.  Cops have bigger fish to fry on NYE

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Last year there were 4 of us.  We are politely giddy.  Cops have bigger fish to fry on NYE

They'd much prefer to lock up the drunk nekkid people that aren't running away from them?

I was totally in on this streak until I got hit with a real nasty flu-like thing 2 days ago. And as quickly as it began, it ends. I'm not someone who will run when they can barely breathe. Even walking the dog was a real chore the past two days. But I've decided to restart it, regardless.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Today is day 11. My longest streak ever. 1/3 of the miles of my previous 10 day streak. But since I couldn't run much for a while after that one......

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Day 8, 4 miles

I'm in on this - did it last year and it was a great distraction from the holiday madness and also a wonderful way to make sure I kept up with my running.

I also convinced my wife to do it this year, so getting through it together is a bit of extra motivation.

Day 5 for me - it was frigid cold here last night in Wisco, but getting our when I'd rather be doing nothing is one of the great things about the streak.

#artbydmcbride

Day 11, track workout tonight

Runners run