Hate to pat myself on the back BUT (Read 939 times)

Yesterday was a world class day because I hit two major milestones...... Smile Big grin In March, when I started running I weighed 165.....yesterday I weighed 150........which means I have lost 15lbs and have 15lbs to go to make my goal of 135lbs......half way home.......so this was a great milestone for me.... Made me so happy I went for my first 10 mile run.......... Wink

Champions are made when no one is watching

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

TRUST THE PROCESS

msl

You should be so proud of yourself!
          Pat Away! Big grin Nice job!
          - Tony

Giants Fan

That is awesome! Isn't it nice when you start to see the hard work pay off??? Big grin

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

Insert witty title here

Congrats!

ThomasRuns Blog
              Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

Another Passion

Well done on both accomplishments! The double digit run is always a great milestone. Congrats!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Teresadfp

One day at a time

John, that's wonderful! The 10-mile run is nothing to sneeze at, either!
                  celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment!

Chris
                    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

redleaf

Yippie! Smile

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Nice! Congratulations!!! Smile

Michelle

Congrats... and Congrats again!!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Oh that is FANTASTIC - on both counts! Good for you. I am insanely jealous on the 10-miler Wink (for other readers: I'm working my way back from injury.) Time to celebrate for sure!
                            ~ Fly ~
                            Only as much as I dream can I be.
                            veggies on the run
                              Oh that is FANTASTIC - on both counts! Good for you. I am insanely jealous on the 10-miler Wink (for other readers: I'm working my way back from injury.) Time to celebrate for sure!
                              Glad your almost back Big grin..........Injuries stink Sad..........

Champions are made when no one is watching

De-slacking in progress

Where I come from they say "It ain't braggin if you can back it up" Great job

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14