Default to Private for a specific course? (Read 327 times)

Slice

Forgive me if this has already been covered elsewhere, but is there a way to flag a specific course to default to Private? This would be nice for workouts that start at home.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

eric :)

Hi kunland,

If you click the lock icon on the map, it will set the map to be private.  Is this what you're looking for?

Slice

I didn't realize I could do that. Thanks! I clicked the lock, but there isn't an actual mapped course saved. Will it still make all runs with the route name Neighborhood private? I use the route name more to just denote the area of town I ran in.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

A Saucy Wench

Why not just set your default for all runs to private and then just unlock a course that you think is worth sharing?  Like the hills from hell or something

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7