This Forum Recently (Read 686 times)

Has had some interesting running topics discussed with lots of good advice from the many experienced folks on RA. Just looking at the recent topics, it seems the Running 101 forum has more substantive running stuff than General Running. Not a complaint at all,, just thought it would be reversed.
      Has had some interesting running topics discussed with lots of good advice from the many experienced folks on RA. Just looking at the recent topics, it seems the Running 101 forum has more substantive running stuff than General Running. Not a complaint at all,, just thought it would be reversed.
      Interesting observation. My theory is that beginners post questions and more experienced runners come here to help. Therefore, the content gets more substantive. In the General forum, folks maybe assume a certain level of understanding and therefore topics are at a different level? I dunno, just a theory and I'm sure there's overlap.

Lazy idiot

I've been here a while, and I've never really made much of a distinction between those two forums. Like EGH3 said, people respond to where the questions are asked.

Tick tock