getting ready for walking for weight loss (Read 90 times)

fordmart

what is the most important thing when it comes to exercise for weight loss. have you ever though about it. well if not than this is your time to get things right because if you don't go straight toward then there are healthy chances that things will get out of hands in no time at all.

what is the most important thing when it comes to exercise for weight loss. have you ever though about it. well if not than this is your time to get things right because if you don't go straight toward then there are healthy chances that things will get out of hands in no time at all.

Tried to fix it for you.... but I couldn't.

What is the most important thing when it comes to exercise for weight loss? Have you ever thought about it? Well if not, then this is your time to get things right, because if you don't go straight ... [huh]

(I would ask "what are you trying to say", but that would imply that I care to read the answer, and I don't.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

I think I smell something....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I think I smell something....

You accusing me of spam??? Smile

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

You accusing me of spam??? Smile

I'm accusing you of REPLYING to spam.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

kcam

Here now and enjoy immensely the running weight loss.

dennrunner

Cross-training—by training your mouth to remain closed.

sibi

i have tried walking for weight loss, and it affects positively, i always make sure that when i am outside i carry my nike stuff.