All of my graphs are showing Palo Alto (Read 269 times)

Can't see what I am typing, because the background herew is dark blue.  But all of my graphs are now showing Palo Alto.  Not only for today's run but for all other runs also.
    eric :)

RVDowning,

You need to refresh your browser to load in style changes.

I do not understand what you mean by "[your] graphs are now showing Palo Alto".  If you mean maps, I checked your log and everything seem to display correctly.  Please provide me with a link to a page in your log exhibiting the problem.

Interesting.  Now all the maps are displaying correctly.  As regards the blue text background color, something must have been cached somewhere.  I had been using RA in Opera but it doesn't work very well there any more.  I'm sure that is an Opera problem.  As of their last release my own site doesn't display right any more either.  (I'm also a developer and my site uses Garmin Web Toolkit)  So I brought up Firefox and RA and got the blue text background and all entries showing Palo Alto.  At least I do like the place.   But the cache must have been refreshed somewhere along the way and all is well.  Thanks.