Posting Pictures on Group Home Page (Read 1099 times)

JakeKnight

The Swamp is broken. We can't post pictures on the home page for some reason. Which is a tragic travesty. Obviously, this is both critical and time-sensitive. Thank you for your support.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The Swamp is broken. We can't post pictures on the home page for some reason. Which is a tragic travesty. Obviously, this is both critical and time-sensitive. Thank you for your support.
      Has The Overlord approved this?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Has The Overlord approved this?
        There have been discussion way above your paygrade. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

eric :)

JakeKnight, For reasons unknown to me, my powers are useless in the Swamp. Scientists here at the RA Lab have detected a gravitational field emanating from the Swamp recently. At the current growth rate, they predicted that it will collapse into a black hole in 2.17 years. My advice to you is to escape when you still have a chance. Should you prefer to take your chances, I recommend that you direct your complaint to the current democratically elected dictator. I apologize for not able to help you in this matter, for there is a force that is far greater than what we can imagine. eric :-)
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

JakeKnight, For reasons unknown to me, my powers are useless in the Swamp. Scientists here at the RA Lab have detected a gravitational field emanating from the Swamp recently.
            We've long suspected that the normal laws of time, space, and taste don't seem to apply to the Swamp.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

#artbydmcbride

The great overlord and master can post pics I have no doubt. For his powers are far beyond that of mortals, even chewy Henchmen. Big grin

Runners run

JakeKnight

My advice to you is to escape when you still have a chance.
                Way too late for me. Save yourself. I'll hold them off as long as I can. Tell Aunt Betty I love her.
                The great overlord and master can post pics I have no doubt. For his powers are far beyond that of mortals, even chewy Henchmen. Big grin
                You should start doubting. He doesn't have the power, either. Or at least he claims he doesn't ...

Scientists here at the RA Lab have detected a gravitational field emanating from the Swamp recently. At the current growth rate, they predicted that it will collapse into a black hole in 2.17 years. My advice to you is to escape when you still have a chance. Should you prefer to take your chances, I recommend that you direct your complaint to the current democratically elected dictator. I apologize for not able to help you in this matter, for there is a force that is far greater than what we can imagine.
                  8 Ball
                  And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

#artbydmcbride

The power of the swamp is awesome. Smile

Runners run