Hills - How to start? (Read 732 times)

NEVER MIND!! Big grin I did some reading and found what I was looking for. Roll eyes (Redundant)

Michelle

Chris UK

This guy has some novel ideas on the subject here Sorry!! Couldn't resist. Evil grin

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

Thank you this is just PERFECT. I was looking for something new to say or sing that I can't get out of my head! Big grin The grand old Duke of York, He had ten thousand men. He marched them up to the top of the hill And he marched them down again. And when they were up, they were up; And when they were down, they were down. But when they were only halfway up, They were neither up nor down! _______________________________________ You're evil aren't you? *lol* I can see it now, at the top of each hill I run I'll be saying to myself "and when they were up, they were up" and then of course when I reach the bottom....Oh, that could go on all day.

Michelle

Chris UK

Ah well - at least you are not "over the hill" like me. Wink http://www.groovygoon.com/cartoon.jpg

3000 miles

How to Tell if You're Over the Hill... You no longer laugh at 'Preparation H' commercials. Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper. You buy shoes with crepe rubber soles. The only reason you're still awake at 2 am is indigestion. People ask you what color your hair used to be. You enjoy watching the news. Your car must have four doors. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge. You dream about prunes. You browse the bran cereal section in the grocery store. You start worrying when your supply of Ben Gay is low. You think a CD is a certificate of deposit. You have more than two pairs of glasses. You read the obituaries daily. Your biggest concern when dancing is falling. You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations. You wear black socks with sandals. You know all the warning signs of a heart attack. So, are you "Over the hill"? Smile

Michelle

Chris UK

How to Tell if You're Over the Hill... You no longer laugh at 'Preparation H' commercials. Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper. You buy shoes with crepe rubber soles. The only reason you're still awake at 2 am is indigestion. People ask you what color your hair used to be. You enjoy watching the news. Your car must have four doors. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge. You dream about prunes. You browse the bran cereal section in the grocery store. You start worrying when your supply of Ben Gay is low. You think a CD is a certificate of deposit. You have more than two pairs of glasses. You read the obituaries daily. Your biggest concern when dancing is falling. You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations. You wear black socks with sandals. You know all the warning signs of a heart attack. Smile
              You no longer laugh at 'Preparation H' commercials. Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper. You buy shoes with crepe rubber soles. The only reason you're still awake at 2 am is indigestion. People ask you what color your hair used to be. You enjoy watching the news. Your car must have four doors. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge. You dream about prunes. You browse the bran cereal section in the grocery store. You start worrying when your supply of Ben Gay is low. You think a CD is a certificate of deposit. You have more than two pairs of glasses. You read the obituaries daily sometimes Your biggest concern when dancing is falling. You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations. You wear black socks with sandals. You know all the warning signs of a heart attack. So, are you "Over the hill"? The jury is still out - although I do still get the occasional postcard from the wife! Wink

3000 miles

Didn't anyone say 'at the bottom' yet?

Sine Metu

Didn't anyone say 'at the bottom' yet?
                  I came in here specifically to say that. But-- sometimes I start at the top and work my way down.

A lot of pressure in the middle of those shoulders / And we ain't gettin nothing but older / Ain't nothing change but the day we run from / But nobody knows that better than you,huh

Tongue Ohhhhh, I get it...'at the bottom' I really need to stop multi-tasking - I just got that. Blush Cute.

Michelle