How can you enter a one-time use course into a new entry? (Read 488 times)

jingchunyu

It is one time because you can run during a vacation, a conference etc. I don't want to add the course into the list of permanent courses. I can enter it into "Notes" but it would be better if we could enter it under the course. The old CR allow it and then promt you to add it to the list of stored courses or not
    VictorN

I just created a "Misc Route" to my lists of routes with no mileage. I use that when I run some contrived route I'm unlikely to run again. I then just plug in the actual mileage when I enter the workout. Victor
        VictorN's idea is good. I have a "Random Route" for runs out of town or that aren't on one of my usual routes.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I just add it as a real course. Any courses that haven't been used in 3 months or longer will be hidden from the list.

sean

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I currently use Random Route (my version, anyhow). Eric has on his to do list a way to name the random routes but not have them remain as your course list.
            jingchunyu

I just add it as a real course. Any courses that haven't been used in 3 months or longer will be hidden from the list.
              This is a good idea if the course is at a famous place.
                I just created a "Misc Route" to my lists of routes with no mileage. I use that when I run some contrived route I'm unlikely to run again. I then just plug in the actual mileage when I enter the workout. Victor
                And i used "Unamed Route" for the same thing.
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado