Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I manifested the orange juice with a hearty burp. ...
    Good point. I heard this exact sentence spoken about four times last week. In Panera's.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Imminent Catastrophe

I manifest your milk shake. (pre-emptive Brat explainer: that's a movie reference)
      OK now, I must watch that film, just to see the "milkshake" line.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Then Julie and I got jiggy with it.
        POD!!!

Dave

How does manifesting orange juice relate to marriage counseling? I'm especially slow today.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

How does manifesting orange juice relate to marriage counseling? I'm especially slow today.
            as I continue to listen in on their conversation, I am thinking it's a health and wellness class. They are now talking about loosing weight. Big grin I manifest my coffee every morning, so I don't see why they can't manifest their orange juice.

Dave

as I continue to listen in on their conversation, I am thinking it's a health and wellness class. They are now talking about loosing weight. Big grin I manifest my coffee every morning, so I don't see why they can't manifest their orange juice.
              I don't think you have a very high opinion of marriage Tongue

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

A lot of runners swear that coffee before a race helps them lose the weight before the race starts....

I don't think you have a very high opinion of marriage Tongue
                  well, I often wake up thinking I'm still twelve. Marriage is a totally foreign concept.
                    A lot of runners swear that coffee before a race helps them lose the weight before the race starts....
                    true dat. so they should get over the orange juice already and move to the coffee!
                    xor

Girl, you'll be a woman soon. (pre-emptive Brat explainer: this is both a song AND a movie reference)

HA! Neil Diamond?? (at heart, I'm a country girl) Big grin
                        AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

In case it makes anyone else feel better, I don't get the references even WITH the explanation. But I do get a lot of the funny srlopez comments...

xor

HA! Neil Diamond?? (at heart, I'm a country girl) Big grin
                            Si! This was the song playing when Mia Wallace ODed (who? Uma's character in Pulp Fiction). Although not the Neil Diamond version.

xor

For the record, there was a time when I totally would have made a comment like "...and if you'd like any help becoming a woman..." But I've reached that phase in my life where some things are a little too "Dirty Old Man", even for me. I'm scared of the next phase. That's the one where I either no longer care about the line, or I completely lose self-awareness that a DOM line exists and just do it without knowing. I mean, I do it now, but I still care and recognize it. I hope.

Now that was a bath...

When I was in rehab they made us do some 'wonderful' things in public. There is nothing like a therapy session at the beach or a bunch of sick, shaking, depressed, closed to vomiting junkies being made to row boats in teams round public boating lakes wearing badges that say... Claire Frenchay Mews Person Centered Rehabiliation Program Today I feel ... (and here there is a little space for you to insert the appropriate smiley) Bastards. They never made me manifest juice though. Maybe they didn't think I could.
                              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.