How to share a private log (Read 761 times)

I could not find the answer in the FAQ, so I have a question: I wish to view another's private running log who has provided me with their password. I am unable to access their log. How do I access? Thanks in advance.

Lazy idiot

You probably need to log in to RA as them. Thus, you would need the email they have registered with RA in addition to their password. Hopefully this helps!

Tick tock

Another way would be to form a private group with you as the owner. Have the runner who's log you want to monitor join the group and set the option to permit the group's admins to view their log. That way you can see their log while it stays private to the rest of the world.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Lazy idiot

Another way would be to form a private group with you as the owner. Have the runner who's log you want to monitor join the group and set the option to permit the group's admins to view their log. That way you can see their log while it stays private to the rest of the world.
          Good call, Berner. That one is even better.

Tick tock

Thank you! This worked for me.