Girl problem (bra-related) (Read 1221 times)

Here is the thing, I'm a teacher too of 10th - 12th graders. And here is what I learned - there is NOTHING you can do to stop the fantasies so you might as well just show them the pictures... No matter how hard I try to wear things to hide my ladies and to keep the cold away from my chest (even in warm weather) it just doesn't always work! So I say be proud of your accomplishment and know that they have already thought about you nekkid so you bein nipplie in a photo won't change that. And actually since they've already thought about you nekkid they will probably be able to actually enjoy the photo for what it is - a finish line photo! PS. It is my Hubby who ruined my fantasy about them not fantasizing! Damn him!!
    I'm a high school teacher too and totally agree with this assessment!!!! It's gross but unfortunately true...
    Purdey

Self anointed title

I don't think it's gross - just a natural thing for young boys with hormones coursing through their bodies! I look back with great fondness on the fantasies I had for my teachers. In fact, female teachers should be proud that they are (perhaps unwittingly) initiating generations of young males into the wonderful world of fantasies.... just a thought. {show them the pics.... and then us!} MTA: and I'm sure that many female students fantasise about their male teachers at some point - just a guess!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

MTA: and I'm sure that many female students fantasise about their male teachers at some point - just a guess!
        Maybe if I'd had some hot ones... Evil grin Seriously, my favorite teacher in HS was an awesome guy, but not fantasy fodder. And he was my best friend's dad and the same age as my folks. Come to think of it, pretty much ALL of our male teachers were at least the same age as my parents. Hmmm...none of my male profs in college were hot, either. I think I got gypped.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

sfarrant

I think it's normal for boys to fantasize, for sure ... and I think nipples are normal and nothing to be ashamed of .... I just would prefer that the boys I teach not have easy access to pictures of my pokey nipples Big grin
          2008 Harrisburg Half Marathon 1:44:39 2008 Harrisburg Marathon 3:44:00
            Now I dont know what to do or think.....I'm going for a track workout this evening (mentioned it before) and there are normally a good number of women and some of them have this same problem....my delima is my 14 year old Daughter has decided to come with me --- which I'm very happy about --- But now I have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesnt have this same problem..... Its ok when its other people but not when its my daughter (thats a totally different matter)... This running stuff can really be tough sometimes.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Purdey

Self anointed title

I think I got gypped.
              Yep K, I think you seriously dipped out there. My French teacher, in particular, was hot. Wow. She was hot.
              I just would prefer that the boys I teach not have easy access to pictures of my pokey nipples Big grin
              Not something you hear every day.

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Plus, kids can be cruel (not just fantasies). My mom quit using the local Y when a bunch of teenagers were commenting loudly on the size of her chest one day as she walked the track. It really made her feel bad (embarrassed, etc.) and she didn't go back for a long time (if she's been back at all).

TRUST THE PROCESS

Plus, kids can be cruel (not just fantasies). My mom quit using the local Y when a bunch of teenagers were commenting loudly on the size of her chest one day as she walked the track. It really made her feel bad (embarrassed, etc.) and she didn't go back for a long time (if she's been back at all).
                  One advantage that Sarah has is that if her kids do anything other than fantasize in their own heads she can exert some level of control over their ability to move up a grade with their classmates - which is a not small incentive to behave for most teenagers.

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

You know Sarah, small chested running chicks are 'hot' in the circles that I travel Wink ......you can come run with us any time......We'd love to have you join up.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

ymmv

this thread needs a theme song
                        Duct tape. I'm thinkin' that might just work. Well, until you have to take it off, maybe.
                        My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48