1 Day, 2 Running Ahead Overall Winners - Louisville Marathon and 1/2 Marathon (Read 749 times)

A Saucy Wench

awesome job guys!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Feeling the growl again

Nope, not Wardian, I've run with him before...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Hannibal Granite

Mile 3.5
        Thanks for the pic!

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

C-R

suhweet! You guys owned that race. Well done!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks for the pic!
            If you want the full resolution version, fire me an email.
              Awesome.
              JimR

Dayum... Pretty impressive stuff, guys.
                  I think this was the best of all your races since coming back. To have it be good enough for an overall win has to be all the sweeter. Well done!
                  Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Guy pushing the stroller is Jonathan Feddock, 1:17:47.82.

Flat footer

Now thats impressive! Great run guys, you make me proud to be a part of RA!
                      Hannibal Granite

Guy pushing the stroller is Jonathan Feddock, 1:17:47.82.
                        He told me after the race that he used to run for UK (University of Kentucky), that the baby was 4 monhs old and had already "run" 2 races. I'm pretty sure he would beaten me if he hadn't been pushing a stroller, so thank goodness for the stroller!
                        I think this was the best of all your races since coming back. To have it be good enough for an overall win has to be all the sweeter. Well done!
                        Without a doubt this is the best race I've had in a couple of years, and the longest I've stayed injury free in at least that long - somehow I don't think that is a coincidence.

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

Feeling the growl again

Hannibal, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I like your kitty pic on your profile...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Wow! Congrats to both of you!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group