Advice needed on a treadmill with at least 15 inch screen (Read 140 times)

darkwave

Mother of Cats

I did my homework on the Landice TMs L7 ($5,559.75) and L8 (6,189.75) and they look very well built but I wonder if I should go with the wider (22 inches) longer running belt of 63 inches versus the 58 inch running belt of the L7. The cost difference of the units isn't very much and it has 31/2" rollers as opposed th 21/2" rollers on the L7. Ideas anyone?

I am no expert, but I have read that the bigger the rollers the better the durability of the treadmill.  FWIW.

My own treadmill belt is 22 inches x 60 inches.  I'm only 5'4" with short legs for my height - I still really like the 22 inches of width.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

I am no expert, but I have read that the bigger the rollers the better the durability of the treadmill.  FWIW.

My own treadmill belt is 22 inches x 60 inches.  I'm only 5'4" with short legs for my height - I still really like the 22 inches of width.

I hear what you're saying, my concern is with the 58" of length on the L7. When I'm running flat out I don't want to run out of realestate! I'm worried because I've only run on 60" tracks...

My 2014 Landice is a L7.  I don't know why I can't remember that!  Prices have gone up some, needless to say.  I am very happy with it- as happy as one can be with a treadmill!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

kimimiles

stupid spam
          Howbouchya

I second the WOODWAY 4front recommendation.

I just bought one on Craigslist. Out of Philadelphia. This auction house is selling some pre auction. If you search woodway in Philly it will come up, they are asking $8k but I got them down and I bought one for $7500. It’s basically brand new and they are working with me for shipping. The guys that work there are very helpful. They aren’t woodway techs but they seem to know their stuff. If you know what a woodway is then you’ll know this is actually a really good deal. They retail for almost $14,0000 with shipping. If you want the best of the best you have to get one of these. Very happy with my purchase.

Hawtwired

spam
              Howbouchya

Hi,

I have a Woodway 4Front for sale.

it’s a 2017 with low hours and miles.

it’s located in Boston, Ma.

feel free to reach out asking $4700

redcurran

You should definitely mount the TV of your choice in front of the treadmill, either on the wall or on a stand.

https://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/29b9b16797304f65bbe8c472b98845ad/0/octordle