ID when running (Read 1742 times)

I finally got around to ordering one today. Thanks to Slaptear2 for the coupon...a bucks a buck.
    Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...

De-slacking in progress

Just ordered another road I.D.- this time for my wife who is now in C25K !! So here's another $1 off coupon if you want to buy one: ThanksMark398115 This coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order. It can be used up to 20 times in the next 30 days.

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Baby bean!

Cheeseball that I am, I got this http://www.overnightpettags.com/catalog/item/3949606/3691911.htm from overnight pet tags. It was 4.95 including shipping. I have my name, my husband's name and 2 phone numbers, blood type and No allergies on it. I laced it on my shoelaces so that it sits where the laces begin, not where they are tied.

Goals:
        Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Prince of Fatness

I use the RoadID ankle ID.

Not at it at all. 

Me and my RP

LOL Half the people in my cell phone are Ice. Poor emergency crew would be confused but they'd certainly get a hold of someone who could come collect me. (my last name is Ice)
              I throw my driver's license, health insurance card, a credit card, and a few bucks in either my hand bottle pouch or my hydration pack. I bring the credit card/money in case the run goes really bad or goes really long and I need food, drink, taxi, etc. Tongue There are no cars where I run, so more concerned about injuries/falls/lightning/weather/being eaten by a lion, etc. - Chris
              galberras

fear the Col Sanders

slaptear2, thanks for the coupon. I will use that spare dollar I now have for an extra taco at Taco Bell.

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

Are you a Good Person?

I use a dog tag. It has my name, blood type, wife's phone, address, etc. I've gotten several sets from http://www.militarydogtagsusa.com/ Just make sure to get the silencers. They have them in several colors. You can wear them around your neck or on your shoes. Fairly cheap and work really well. I wear one around my neck and use another on a bottle I carry on long runs.
                  Abortion Kills