Downloading GPX File (Read 130 times)

wbudde

Did the GPX download option disappear? There used to be a tab on the map display page of a GPS tracked workout to download the GPX file, and I can no longer seem to find it...

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Did the GPX download option disappear? There used to be a tab on the map display page of a GPS tracked workout to download the GPX file, and I can no longer seem to find it...

Go to garmin connect.Right click your run. Right click export. TCX,GPX AND GOGGLE EARTH should appear.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

wbudde

I don't use Garmin - I use Handy Runner. The run gets uploaded to the site from the app - I'm looking for the GPX file associated with the run.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Tools>>>import data to RA

I don't use Garmin - I use Handy Runner. The run gets uploaded to the site from the app - I'm looking for the GPX file associated with the run.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

If I cannot download gpx from my workouts, then I will discard RA

wbudde

Let me try again...

In the old version of the site, there was a "GPX" button on the map view that allowed you to download the GPX file associated with that workout. On the new version of the site, that button no longer exists, and as far as I can tell there is no way to download the GPX file associated with the workout.

Again, I am not using Garmin Connect. I am also not trying to import data to RA. I am trying to export data from RA.

Love the site, and the update looks great. I am just looking for the button I used to use. Is it buried somewhere that I can't find it? Is it removed, but can be placed back? Or was it permanently removed and will not be added back?

Thanks.

Tools>>>import data to RA

eric :)

This must be a recent behavior.  There should be a menu next to the course name that allows you to download the data.  I'm looking into why it had disappeared.

an amazing likeness

This must be a recent behavior.  There should be a menu next to the course name that allows you to download the data.  I'm looking into why it had disappeared.

The download option is now there as you describe:

1. Open a workout (which, obviously, has to be one created from a GPS upload)

2. Select Map tab

3. The the immediate right of the course name is menu indicator (3 horizontal bars)

4. The Download GPX option is in that menu.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

wbudde

The download option is there as you describe:

2. Select Map tab

3. The the immediate right of the course name is menu indicator (3 horizontal bars)

Ahhhhh - thank you milktruck! I missed that menu indicator - the only one I saw was the master menu indicator, whose options were "Edit Entry", "Copy Entry", and "Delete Entry".

Thanks a bunch!

-Bill

The download option is there as you describe:

2. Select Map tab

Yeah but they weren't there like 30 minutes ago. I'm guessing Eric Smile just found the source of the problem.

Runners run

eric :)

Yeah but they weren't there like 30 minutes ago. I'm guessing Eric Smile just found the source of the problem.

Yes.  I did.

Also, maybe I should move the GPX option to the main menu because it's not specific to the map tab.

Thanx, Eric