Another one of those days... (Read 598 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now we're waiting it out to see what, if any, difference the Singulair/Nasonex/Flovent make in his health. So far, nothing.
    I hope you find something to work. If he's anything like me his allergies seem to weaken him enough that he becomes prone to viral stuff. Poor kid needs to be well for a while. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I hope you find something to work. If he's anything like me his allergies seem to weaken him enough that he becomes prone to viral stuff. Poor kid needs to be well for a while. Smile k
      My one aunt has wicked allergies. I blame her. Oh, and my husband is allergic to anything with fur. I blame him too. I have one allergy and that is to Penicillin .

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mine are mostly respiratory...hayfever, pollen, mold, etc. I'm probably allergic to cats, too...but I still live with them. I *might* be allergic to shrimp, too. Can't figure that one out. Sometimes I've eaten it and gotten sick (hives, stomach cramping, runs), other times no problem. Very random, but it scares me, so now I avoid shrimp as much as possible (heh, more room for Scallops!).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay