When are items sent to Facebook? (Read 453 times)

Some of my runs appear in Facebook and some don't.  Trying to determine what event actually triggers the transfer.  If I find that an item does not appear in Facebook, is there anything I can do to "retrigger" the event?
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

I have the same thing happening.  Lately I've been entering all my runs manually, not through the Garmin, and they have been appearing every time.  In the past, though, some of the manual entries did not show up.

I have the same issue. All my manual entries show up in my facebook feed, none from my Garmin imports. I have tried unlinking my running ahead and facebook a/cs, granting permissions... Still no luck.
        eric :)

That's something I need to fix.  All of you are probably clicking on the "Save All" button when you're importing your GPS workouts.  "Save All" does not post to Facebook because there could be many entries and you probably don't want all of them to appear on FB.  I need to change to post entries from the last 3 days or so.  In the mean time, you should click on individual entries and click the Save button.
            Really appreciate your reply. I will try it tomorrow. Thanks for all the hard work.